Aku menulis ikot sedap hati aku..

This blog is randomly written based on what i experience in my life..basically i just write anything that i want.. ^0^

Abso-fucking-lutely

Ok..i know..or maybe,i did not.

Have u ever been involved in a cold war.?
Yes
Terrible but you do not know how to express it to people around you.
It feel like a negative vibe being surround you and 'Hitler' of yours but still you are uncertain about it.

Imagine:
You hanging around with friends.A huge crowd of friends.Laughing,gossiping,chatting.Suddenly 'Hitler' came around and join the crowd.but to your surprise, he didnt even say hai to u,or even look at your face.Until the end..

I txt 'Hitler' later.About something important i might say.
Silent~
No Reply~
Awkward ~
Annoyed~


Question:
What was that?
a) I'm in a bad mood (So??)
b) Gosh,u said something awful to me last time we met (I dun think so)
c) This is me ok,i befriend whenever i feel want to befriend (WTF)
d) Nothing ( Whit that annoying face..heh?)

Here's the truth.Im tired of playing nice around people.
And i am not going to give in anymore.
If you want to be it,so let it be.
I dont give a fucking care anymore.

T I R E D?
Abso-fucking-lutely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...