Aku menulis ikot sedap hati aku..

This blog is randomly written based on what i experience in my life..basically i just write anything that i want.. ^0^

Managing GSM

Last couple of days, i thought i might hv sumting to be written in this blog but now i've clearly realized that all i had is just an ordinary day..

Woke up @ 8.30am, go to work @9.30, having breakfast, work chores, lunch with colleagues, gossiping, hang out with BFF, spending time with My Poosart.

Just then,

I've been offered to manage an Indie band called Grey Sky Morning.Thats sound very damn familiar.. Owh,ok..they were actually my old friends back to 'zaman gig yg menggila' which is my 'zaman gelap' la..:p

They called me up and offered to meet up and i said ok je..To be short, we agreed with terms and condition applied. So from now on, aku dah menjadi manager band lg buat kali ke 2 which is aku tk sangka pon akan melompat balik ke jaman indie ni :p

Well,
this is what i do best..Managing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...