Aku menulis ikot sedap hati aku..

This blog is randomly written based on what i experience in my life..basically i just write anything that i want.. ^0^

March =)

Hi March,
Bulan yang paling dinantikan pada tiap-tiap tahun.
It's my birthday =)


Tahun ni celebrate dgn kwn2 rapat yg tersayang.
Mr. Poo arrange mkn kt San Francisco Pizza, Bukit Jelutong
Nice foods,nice environment..


Its a small celebration.
I happy to have them all in my life.


Thanks korang for making my life fabulous as always
And Mr. Poo for being such a darling
I love u <3 







Table yg penuh dgn santapan =)

Yus, 'Siti' sgt! and my babe Lily

Lovely ppl <3

Owh,belenyek kan muke Bfday girl ;p

Tiramisu..hmm

And last but not least, Mr Poo surprised me later that night with this owwhhhsemmm birthday pretzie..


I'm loving it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...